Please note: This form must be received by the Association no later than 24 hours before the commencement of the meeting. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.
Current THA Rules can be downloaded here»
being a member of Theatre Heritage Australia Inc., appoint the following member as my proxy to vote for me on my behalf at the Special General Meeting of the Association to be held on 16 October 2021, and at any adjournment of that meeting.
My proxy is authorised to vote as follows in the following resolutions:
That the following new rules be added:
83. Compliance with Minister’s rulesThe association must comply with any rules that the Treasury Minister or the Minister for the Arts make to ensure that gifts made to the public fund will only be used for the association’s principal purpose.
84. Notification of GiftsThe association must provide to the Department responsible for the administration of the Register of Cultural Organisations statistical information on the gifts made to the public fund every 6 months.
That the following existing rules be altered:
12. Annual subscription and fee on joiningIn (1) delete whole subsection. Instead Insert “The annual subscription (if any) is the relevant amount as shall be determined from time to time by committee resolution and is payable in advance on or before 31st December in each year.”
32. Special general meetingIn (1) delete “10% of the total number of members”. Instead insert “5 members”
34. ProxiesIn (4) delete” has approved’. Insert “has not approved”
36. Quorum at general meetings In (2) delete: “10% of members entitled to vote”. Instead insert “10 members entitled to vote”.